$225 for Initial Assessment (60 min)
$175 for Individual Therapy Session (45-50 min)
$75 for Group Session (90 min)
Dr. Huang is not in-network with any insurance provider, but services may be covered if you have out-of network benefits. It is always a good idea to contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
Questions you can ask your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- What is the reimbursement rate for seeing an out-of-network provider?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Payment is due at the time of service. Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted as forms of payment. Receipts will be provided on a monthly basis, or upon request, and will contain the information necessary to pursue reimbursement from your insurance company.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.